We are currently holding in-person worship services each Sunday. We may have fewer than 88 people in each service, so you must register in advance. If you are unable to get registered, we will be live streaming the service each week at 11:00a. Families will have to stay together, so there will be no nursery, children's classes, student ministries, or Lifegroups at this time. We are offering two services at 9:00a and 11:00a. We are still under heavy restrictions by state and local government, so please read the following criteria if you hope to attend:
- You will be interviewed at the church entrance as to whether you are ill, or think you may have flu-like symptoms. If that is the case, please remain home.
- You must maintain a 6' distance from all others who are not part of your immediate household while you are in the building or on church property.
- You must cover all coughs or sneezes with a tissue or use your elbow.
- You must have a face covering on at all times while in the building. If you do not have one, a mask will be made available for you at the church entrance. If wearing a face covering causes you to panic, hyperventilate, or if you object to wearing a face covering on principle, we will ask you to please stay home and enjoy participating in the live streamed service online. Please do not put us in the position of asking you to leave.
- Please refrain from all physical contact with people who are not part of your immediate household: no hugging, no handshakes, no fist bumps or high-fives, etc.
You may register for this coming Sunday by clicking the links below. Registration will not open until the Monday prior to the Sunday service you wish to attend. In order to
register to attend please us the links below:
TO REGISTER: 9:00a, Sunday, July 12th, click HERE. <88 people
TO REGISTER: 11:00a, Sunday, July 12th, click HERE. <88 people
WATCH LIVE at 11:00a each week: Click HERE.
Go to our Sunday Morning Worship page for more information: click HERE.
WATCH our service for Sunday, July 5th, 2020: click HERE.
As we all seek to comply with state and federal
restrictions to Stay Home, Stay Healthy and limit unnecessary contact with
other people, the programmed ministries of First Baptist Church of Everett will
remain suspended through the summer. That includes all adults, youth and
children’s programming, and classes. At
the moment, our Friday Night Community Meal will continue to serve our
community while practicing safe social distancing. Please check our website,
Facebook page, or mobile app frequently for further news. However, we have begun in-person worship services for fewer than 88 people per service on Sunday, June 21, 2020 (see registration details
will begin live streaming our services our worship services online every Sunday at 11:00a.
Our administrative offices will be partially open during this time, but will be closed to visits until further notice.
Please remain prayerfully committed in the giving of your tithes and offerings, both to aid in benevolence assistance as well as for the support of our ongoing ministry expenses. We have an unprecedented and unique opportunity to watch God use this season for His glory and mission in Everett and the world. Please join us in our continued commitment via https://pushpay.com/pay/fbceverett.
As part of our church family, you are loved and being prayed for. We ask that everyone maintain an ongoing commitment to prayer. Also, we ask that we all maintain a high level of personal hygiene, continue to shelter-in-place, and to limit personal exposure to others through wise social distancing measures.